Monday, January 28, 2008

Update

I went to bed last night still feeling rather manky, but woke up this morning feel pretty much back to normal.

Looking at the schedule for this week it happily starts off with an ocean swim today, which I’ll do this afternoon. In the mean time I’ll be downing lots of liquids, although as mentioned in my last post I only lost 1 kg (1.3% of my body weight – I weigh around 72 kg, but that tends vary a bit) which isn’t a big concern in and of itself, although I’ll need to slow that rate of loss down for IMNZ – but that’s one of the reasons why we do these big training days.

I the mean time my weights back to where it should be, I’m eating like a horse again and the world is once again a happy place!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're better Kieran - keeping fingers crossed for no more injuries or illness for any of us!!!

Mike said...

Glad to hear it! :)